Drawing jointly literature from numerous fields, Food Texture and Viscosity, 2E, contains a short historical past of this quarter and its simple ideas. It experiences how texture and viscosity are measured, together with the actual interactions among the human physique and meals, aim equipment of texture measurements, the newest advances in texture-measuring tools, a variety of kinds of liquid circulate, and more.
This revised version comprises nearly 30% new fabric, together with new chapters on physics and texture and the correlation among actual measurements and sensory exams. It now comprises two-color illustrations and encompasses a present record of kit suppliers.
* thoroughly revised with nearly 30% new fabric
* contains new chapters on physics and texture and the correlation among actual measurements and sensory assessments
* presents a listing of providers of texture-measuring apparatus
* positive factors two-color illustrations and textual content throughout
* Written via an award-winning writer